Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Announces 5.5M Common Units Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in SMLP pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The underwriter will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 common units.
SMLP intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as underwriter for the offering. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter of the offering as follows:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.Attention: Prospectus Department200 West StreetNew York, NY 10282(866) email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Submits 2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Alere (ALR) Receives Shareholder Support for Proposed Abbott (ABT) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Crude Oil, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!