Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Announces 5.5M Common Units Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in SMLP pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The underwriter will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 common units.
SMLP intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as underwriter for the offering. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter of the offering as follows:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.Attention: Prospectus Department200 West StreetNew York, NY 10282(866) email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) to Sell 3.48M Shares at $1.50/Sh, Plus Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Crude Oil, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!