Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Announces 5.5M Common Units Offering
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in SMLP pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The underwriter will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 common units.
SMLP intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as underwriter for the offering. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter of the offering as follows:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.Attention: Prospectus Department200 West StreetNew York, NY 10282(866) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) Prices 13.5M Public Offering at $12.20 Per Share
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Names Jared Parker to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Crude Oil, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!