Summit Materials (SUM) Prices 16.6M Share Secondary Offering for Proceeds of ~$367.2M
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Summit Materials, Inc. (NYSE: SUM announced the pricing of a secondary offering of 16,614,949 shares of Class A common stock by certain selling stockholders, including affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P., at a public offering price of $22.10 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 15, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Summit did not offer any shares of Class A common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Barclays Capital Inc. is serving as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
- Sprint Corp. (S) to Acquire 33% Stake in TIDAL
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!