Summit Financial Group (SMMF) Announces Completion of Highland County Bankshares Acquisition
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Summit Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMMF) announces completion, effective October 1, 2016, of the acquisition by its subsidiary Summit Community Bank, Inc. of Highland County Bankshares, Inc. and its subsidiary, First and Citizens Bank, headquartered in Monterey, Virginia.
The former First and Citizens offices will continue to operate under that name until close of business on Friday, December 2, 2016, and will commence operating under the name Summit Community Bank on Monday, December 5, 2016.
As a result of the acquisition, Kyle E. Almond will join the Board of Directors of each of Summit and Summit Community Bank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!