Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- TSMC (TSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Revenue, Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!