Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- Wall Street opens higher as rising oil boosts energy stocks
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
- Oil rallies as Canada fire, Libya violence unleash supply fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Systems (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; CFO Sagiv Resigns
- OM Asset Management (OMAM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Tops Q1 FFO by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!