Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Mosaic Company (MOS) Plans Reduction of Phosphate Fertilizer Production
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance FY 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!