Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Awarded Patent for ACH-3102
- Petsmart, Inc. (PETM) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!