Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) Announces Restructuring; Plans Job Cuts
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Sees FY14 EPS Growth in High Teens
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!