Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Acquires Infrastructure Engineering Firm RBA Group
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/2: (CNC)/(HNT) (PYPL)/(XOOM) (AMBA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!