Stryker (SYK) Announces $33M Offer to DoJ Related to OtisKnee Subpoena, Sees Charges in Q2
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
In a Form 8-K after the close, Stryker (NYSE: SYK) disclosed the company offered $33 million to the DoJ on May 31st, 2012 related to a subpoena in regards to the sales and marketing of the OtisKnee device. The charge is expected to reduce reported diluted net earnings per share by approximately $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012 and will be excluded from adjusted diluted net earnings per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Sleepy Deal Offers Near-Term Risk But Long-Term Gains - UBS
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Goodyear Tire (GT) to Combine North America, LatAm Business Units; Announces Management Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!