Stryker (SYK) to Acquire Instratek
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stryker (NYSE: SYK) announced a definitive agreement to acquire the assets of Restore Surgical LLC, d/b/a Instratek.
Founded in 1991, Instratek is a privately held business headquartered in Houston, Texas. Instratek offers a portfolio of staple and hammertoe implants and minimally invasive soft tissue recession instrumentation for foot, ankle and upper extremity procedures.
"This acquisition supports our commitment to growth in extremities with products that complement our existing portfolio, strengthen our leadership in the forefoot segment and provide immediate access into minimally invasive soft tissue recession procedures," said David Floyd, Group President, Orthopaedics.
The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2016 and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Access National (ANCX) to Acquire Middleburg Financial (MBRG) in ~$233M Deal
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!