Stryker (SYK) to Acquire Instratek
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stryker (NYSE: SYK) announced a definitive agreement to acquire the assets of Restore Surgical LLC, d/b/a Instratek.
Founded in 1991, Instratek is a privately held business headquartered in Houston, Texas. Instratek offers a portfolio of staple and hammertoe implants and minimally invasive soft tissue recession instrumentation for foot, ankle and upper extremity procedures.
"This acquisition supports our commitment to growth in extremities with products that complement our existing portfolio, strengthen our leadership in the forefoot segment and provide immediate access into minimally invasive soft tissue recession procedures," said David Floyd, Group President, Orthopaedics.
The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2016 and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) to Take Majority Stake in Grace Holding for ~$188.7M
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Acquire AppFormix
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!