Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) to Sell Looking Glass Patient Engagement Suite
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRM) announced the sale of its Looking Glass Patient Engagement suite of solutions to Document Storage Systems, Inc. (DSS), located in Juno Beach, Florida. DSS specializes in the integration, development and innovation of healthcare technology to promote interoperable information exchange throughout the industry.
Streamline Health's Looking Glass® Patient Engagement suite consists primarily of Patient Scheduling and Surgery Management software. This suite of products is based upon the legacy ForSite2020 solution, which Streamline Health acquired in connection with its acquisition of Unibased Systems Architecture, Inc. (USA, Inc.), in February, 2014. The company plans to discuss specifics of the transaction and will update any potential impact during its Third Quarter earnings call on Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
"As we sharpen our focus on delivering integrated solutions and analytics services supporting revenue cycle optimization, we recognized a company like DSS could better leverage our patient engagement solutions when compared with our go forward strategy," stated David Sides, President and Chief Executive Officer, Streamline Health. "We've worked with DSS for a number of years and felt they were the right strategic buyer. These award-winning solutions are supported by a team of dedicated professionals we've been proud to call colleagues here at Streamline Health."
Streamline Health received $2 million from DSS in the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Issues Q4 Profit Warning
- International Game Tech (IGT) Wins Seven-Year Contract with AB Svenska Spel in Sweden
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!