Stratasys (SSYS) Closes Common Offering; Nets $462.8M
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) announced that the company has closed its previously announced public offering. The company sold 5,175,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $93.00 per share, with net offering proceeds to Stratasys approximating $462.8 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. J.P. Morgan acted as sole book-running manager for the offering, and Piper Jaffray, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Needham & Company acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Diamond Resorts (DRII) Prices Larger 6.7M Secondary Common Offering at $33.75/Share
- CTC Media (CTCM) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.31; Names New Director, co-Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!