Stratasys (SSYS) Closes Common Offering; Nets $462.8M
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) announced that the company has closed its previously announced public offering. The company sold 5,175,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $93.00 per share, with net offering proceeds to Stratasys approximating $462.8 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. J.P. Morgan acted as sole book-running manager for the offering, and Piper Jaffray, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Needham & Company acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royale Energy (ROYL) Executes Securities Purchase Agreement
- Needham & Company Positive on SunEdison (SUNE) Steps to Improve Operating Structure
- Stratasys 3D Printing Featured at Sold-Out Surgical Planning Workshops for over 600 Physicians and Technicians at RSNA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!