Stratasys (SSYS) Closes Common Offering; Nets $462.8M
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) announced that the company has closed its previously announced public offering. The company sold 5,175,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $93.00 per share, with net offering proceeds to Stratasys approximating $462.8 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. J.P. Morgan acted as sole book-running manager for the offering, and Piper Jaffray, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Needham & Company acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains as FDA Update Awaited
- Zhonghong to Purchase Majority of Equity Interests in A&K (FIG)
- Impinj, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!