Stratasys (SSYS) Closes Common Offering; Nets $462.8M
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) announced that the company has closed its previously announced public offering. The company sold 5,175,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $93.00 per share, with net offering proceeds to Stratasys approximating $462.8 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. J.P. Morgan acted as sole book-running manager for the offering, and Piper Jaffray, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Needham & Company acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 5.6% in Oct. (MGM) (WYNN) (MGM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!