Stratasys (SSYS) Closes Common Offering; Nets $462.8M
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) announced that the company has closed its previously announced public offering. The company sold 5,175,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $93.00 per share, with net offering proceeds to Stratasys approximating $462.8 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. J.P. Morgan acted as sole book-running manager for the offering, and Piper Jaffray, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Needham & Company acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acelity Holdings Files $100M Common Stock IPO
- Design Competition Demonstrates Promising Future for Additive Manufacturing in Satellite Design
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!