Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cigna Corp. (CI) Enters Settlement with Anthem (ANTM)
- Stratasys and Jacobs Institute Unveil Major Advance in Surgical Pre-Planning; 3D Printing Helps Resolve Nearly Fatal Brain Aneurysm
- Global Defense (GDEF) to Delist Following STG Group Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!