Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces HSR Waiting Period for Acquisition of Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Expires
- EXOR Comments on PartnerRe (PRE) Rejection of Takeover Approach
- Sandell Asset Management Sends Open Letter to PartnerRe (PRE) Chairman, Board Over EXOR Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!