Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Stratasys Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter Financial Results
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) to Hold 10% Stake in VCE; Will Have Controlling Interest in EMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!