Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q4 Global Comps Fell, Narrower than Expected
- Procera Networks (PKT) Hires Stifel for Sale - theDeal.com
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) to Acquire Global Encorafenib Rights from Novartis (NVS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!