Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Confirms Agreement in Principle on Sky Acquisition
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!