Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Concerns 'Overblown', Says Citi; Target Raised to $682 on Valuation, Potential Capital Returns
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Receives Adverse Ruling in German Patent Suit
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS), Vertex Capital Enter Agreement Over Director Nominations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!