Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Wall Street open lower on weak China factory data
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandell Sends Letter to Viavi Solutions (VIAV), Wants Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems (FSYS) Enter Merger Agreement
- Illumina (ILMN) Announces Completion of GenoLogics Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!