Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- TCP PipeLines LP (TCP) to Acquire Rest of Bison Pipeline in $215M Deal
- Brooks Automation (BRKS) Acquires FluidX in $16M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!