Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stratasys (SSYS) to Acquire 3-D CAD Cloud Collaboration Provider, GrabCAD
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Wins FDA Approval of Movanik
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Wins Boston-Area Casino License - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!