Stratasys (SSYS) Adopts 'Poison Pill'
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) reports that its board of directors has unanimously adopted a limited duration Rights Agreement (the “Rights Plan”) and declared a dividend distribution of one common share purchase right (a “Right”) on each outstanding share of its Common Stock. The Rights Plan is designed to ensure that all Stratasys stockholders receive fair and equal treatment in the event that an unsolicited attempt is made to acquire the company. It is intended to provide the board of directors with sufficient time to evaluate alternatives and to maximize value to stockholders. The Rights Plan was adopted in connection with the adoption of the Merger Agreement between the Company and Objet Ltd. also announced today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stratasys (SSYS) is Favorite 3D Printing Idea at Stifel Nicolaus; Analyst Starts at Buy
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Acquires SoftCode; No Terms
- RSP Permian (RSPP) Closes $257M Glasscock County Acquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!