Stonemor Partners (STON) to Acquire Up to 16 Cemeteries and Granite Importing Business
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
StoneMor Partners L.P. (NYSE: STON) announced an agreement to effectively acquire up to 16 Wisconsin-based cemeteries and a granite importing and finishing business for a total purchase price of approximately $12 million. StoneMor initially acquired 10 cemeteries, and will either acquire or manage an additional 6 cemeteries subject to the receipt of certain consents. The properties, located mostly in southeastern Wisconsin, include more than 500 acres of land, of which approximately 150 acres are undeveloped. The cemeteries perform approximately 2,100 interments per year and provide advanced funeral planning merchandise and services.
With regard to the transaction, Larry Miller, StoneMor’s President and CEO said, “These are terrific properties which expand our presence in the Upper Midwest, and represent our first entry into the well populated Wisconsin market. Consistent with our acquisition strategy, this transaction is expected to generate an internal rate of return (“IRR”) in excess of 30% and we expect it to be approximately $0.05 accretive to distributable free cash per unit in its first twelve months. Our growth acquisition effort of late has been focused on operations that are immediately cash flow accretive, and this transaction is an example of the execution of that plan.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Unit Awarded Delta Air Lines GSE Maintenance Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!