Steve Ballmer Calls Twitter (TWTR) a Good Company, with Work to Do
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Speaking on CNBC, Steve Ballmer called Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) a good company but acknowledges it still has work to do. He is not happy about Jack Dorsey being the CEO of two companies at the same time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Early Gains as Shares Test $20
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR