Steve Ballmer Calls Twitter (TWTR) a Good Company, with Work to Do
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Speaking on CNBC, Steve Ballmer called Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) a good company but acknowledges it still has work to do. He is not happy about Jack Dorsey being the CEO of two companies at the same time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Steve Ballmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!