Sterling Bancorp (STL) Prices 3.8M Share Common Stock Offering
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL) announced that it has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of 3.8 million shares of the Company's common stock. Sterling has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 570,000 shares of common stock.
Gross proceeds to Sterling from this offering are expected to be approximately $80.8 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, which may include working capital, funding potential acquisitions and other strategic business opportunities.
The offering is expected to close on November 22, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Credit Suisse and UBS Investment Bank are joint book-running managers for the offering and may offer the shares of common stock from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the New York Stock Exchange, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from the offices of Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone: 1-800-221-1037 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or UBS Securities LLC, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019, Attn: Prospectus Department, telephone (888) 827-7275.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!