StemCells (STEM) Announces Warrant Exercise Price
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
StemCells (NASDAQ: STEM) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 16, 2016, StemCells, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), announced that from the period beginning August 16, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) through Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:01 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Exercise Period”) the Company will be accepting warrant exercises from the holders of its outstanding warrants to purchase common stock issued on April 29, 2015 (the “2015 Warrants”) at a reduced exercise price of $1.10 per share. Any exercises of the 2015 Warrants outside of the Exercise Period will continue to be honored at the $10.20 exercise price for the 2015 Warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!