StemCells (STEM) Announces Warrant Exercise Price
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
StemCells (NASDAQ: STEM) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 16, 2016, StemCells, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), announced that from the period beginning August 16, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) through Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:01 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Exercise Period”) the Company will be accepting warrant exercises from the holders of its outstanding warrants to purchase common stock issued on April 29, 2015 (the “2015 Warrants”) at a reduced exercise price of $1.10 per share. Any exercises of the 2015 Warrants outside of the Exercise Period will continue to be honored at the $10.20 exercise price for the 2015 Warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!