StemCells (STEM) Announces Warrant Exercise Price
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
StemCells (NASDAQ: STEM) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 16, 2016, StemCells, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), announced that from the period beginning August 16, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) through Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:01 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Exercise Period”) the Company will be accepting warrant exercises from the holders of its outstanding warrants to purchase common stock issued on April 29, 2015 (the “2015 Warrants”) at a reduced exercise price of $1.10 per share. Any exercises of the 2015 Warrants outside of the Exercise Period will continue to be honored at the $10.20 exercise price for the 2015 Warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
- Smart Sand (SND) Commences 10.6M Share IPO; Sees Pricing of $15 - $18/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!