Steelcase (SCS) Enters 5M Share Buyback Agreement with Third-Party Broker
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On October 10, 2016, Steelcase Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a stock repurchase agreement with an independent third party broker under which the broker is authorized to repurchase up to 5 million shares of the Company’s common stock on behalf of the Company during the period from October 11, 2016 through March 23, 2017, subject to certain price, market and volume constraints specified in the agreement. The agreement was established in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”). The shares will be purchased pursuant to the Company’s previously announced share repurchase program and in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including the provisions of the safe harbor contained in Rule 10b-18 under the Exchange Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!