Steelcase (SCS) Enters 5M Share Buyback Agreement with Third-Party Broker
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On October 10, 2016, Steelcase Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a stock repurchase agreement with an independent third party broker under which the broker is authorized to repurchase up to 5 million shares of the Company’s common stock on behalf of the Company during the period from October 11, 2016 through March 23, 2017, subject to certain price, market and volume constraints specified in the agreement. The agreement was established in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”). The shares will be purchased pursuant to the Company’s previously announced share repurchase program and in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including the provisions of the safe harbor contained in Rule 10b-18 under the Exchange Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!