State Street Global Advisors Updats on Impact of Hot Topic Settlement Payment for SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The total payment to be received by the Fund is listed below. When the Fund calculates its net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Monday, October 3, 2016, it is estimated that the Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the amount stated below based on shares outstanding as of September 29, 2016.
Shares Outstanding as ofSeptember 29, 2016
|SPDR® S&P Retail ETF (XRT)||$220,102||9,700,226||$0.0227|
SSGA manages approximately $452 billion in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of June 30, 2016) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street (STT) Enters Settlement Agreement with DOJ Concerning Overcharges for Six EMEA-Based Clients
- NAHB Housing Market Index 67 vs 69 Expected
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, ETFs
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, FDIC, SIPC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!