State Street Global Advisors Updats on Impact of Hot Topic Settlement Payment for SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The total payment to be received by the Fund is listed below. When the Fund calculates its net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Monday, October 3, 2016, it is estimated that the Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the amount stated below based on shares outstanding as of September 29, 2016.
Shares Outstanding as ofSeptember 29, 2016
|SPDR® S&P Retail ETF (XRT)||$220,102||9,700,226||$0.0227|
SSGA manages approximately $452 billion in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of June 30, 2016) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Comments on Chemical Release at Kansas Facility
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, ETFs
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, FDIC, SIPC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!