State Street Global Advisors Updats on Impact of Hot Topic Settlement Payment for SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT)
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The total payment to be received by the Fund is listed below. When the Fund calculates its net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Monday, October 3, 2016, it is estimated that the Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the amount stated below based on shares outstanding as of September 29, 2016.
Shares Outstanding as ofSeptember 29, 2016
|SPDR® S&P Retail ETF (XRT)||$220,102||9,700,226||$0.0227|
SSGA manages approximately $452 billion in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of June 30, 2016) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
- Bill Barrett (BBG) Prices Upsized 13.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$99.9M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, ETFs
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, FDIC, SIPC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!