Starwood Property (STWD) Registers to Sell $250M in Common Shares Through ATM Offering
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
According to an SEC filing just issued, Starwood Property Trust (Nasdaq: STWD) has just registered to sell $250 million in common stock in an ATM equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
- Spansion (CODE), Cypress (CY) Enter MOU to Settle Certain Merger Litigation
- UPDATE: American Tower (AMT) Prices 23.5M Common at $97/Share; Also Prices 12.5M Depositary Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!