Starwood Property (STWD) Registers to Sell $250M in Common Shares Through ATM Offering
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
According to an SEC filing just issued, Starwood Property Trust (Nasdaq: STWD) has just registered to sell $250 million in common stock in an ATM equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
- Biogen (BIIB) Announces Receipt of Positive CHMP Opinion for TYSABRI in RRMS Patients
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!