Starwood Property (STWD) Registers to Sell $250M in Common Shares Through ATM Offering
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
According to an SEC filing just issued, Starwood Property Trust (Nasdaq: STWD) has just registered to sell $250 million in common stock in an ATM equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC said to complete CEO pay ratio rule - WSJ
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Sets IPO Price at $14-$16/Share
- Genon Energy (GEN) Files $100M Mixed Shelf, $300M Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!