Starwood Property (STWD) Registers to Sell $250M in Common Shares Through ATM Offering
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Bernanke Could Put In Motion Plans to End the QE-Monster He Created - Nomura
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
According to an SEC filing just issued, Starwood Property Trust (Nasdaq: STWD) has just registered to sell $250 million in common stock in an ATM equity offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
- Gentium (GENT) Updates on Additional Defibrotide Data at ASH
- Moody's (MCO) Acquires Research Firm Amba Investment Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!