Starwood Property (STWD) Registers to Sell $250M in Common Shares Through ATM Offering
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
According to an SEC filing just issued, Starwood Property Trust (Nasdaq: STWD) has just registered to sell $250 million in common stock in an ATM equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Holder Weisman Group Increases Offer to $23.65/Share
- Contango Oil & Gas (MCF) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $50M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!