Starwood Property (STWD) Registers to Sell $250M in Common Shares Through ATM Offering
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/3: (BLFS) (LPTH) (ARDX) Higher; (EMITF) (ORIG) (CDTI) Lower
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Fed's Evans Says Economy Continues to Need Some Accommodation
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS, Revenue Outlook
According to an SEC filing just issued, Starwood Property Trust (Nasdaq: STWD) has just registered to sell $250 million in common stock in an ATM equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wendy's (WEN) Announces $1.4B Common Stock Buyback Plan; Eases FY15 EPS Outlook
- DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) Boosts Expected IPO Price Range to $17 - $18/Share
- Rockwell Medical Technologies (RMTI) Files $200M Common Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!