Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Posts Mixed Q2 Results; Enters Debt Repayment Deferral
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.69), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.26 million.
As of August 31, 2016 we have entered into Restructuring Letter Agreements (the "RLAs") with all 15 banks and export credit agencies (the "Lenders") providing our senior secured credit facilities, to waive 100% of the principal repayments for 25 months, for the period commencing June 1st 2016 and ending June 30th 2018 and waive or substantially relax financial covenants until December 31st 2019. The agreements are subject to certain conditions precedent, including an equity raise of not less than $50.0 million of net proceeds to be completed by September 30th 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!