Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Posts Mixed Q2 Results; Enters Debt Repayment Deferral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.69), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.26 million.
As of August 31, 2016 we have entered into Restructuring Letter Agreements (the "RLAs") with all 15 banks and export credit agencies (the "Lenders") providing our senior secured credit facilities, to waive 100% of the principal repayments for 25 months, for the period commencing June 1st 2016 and ending June 30th 2018 and waive or substantially relax financial covenants until December 31st 2019. The agreements are subject to certain conditions precedent, including an equity raise of not less than $50.0 million of net proceeds to be completed by September 30th 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!