Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Posts Mixed Q2 Results; Enters Debt Repayment Deferral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.69), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.26 million.
As of August 31, 2016 we have entered into Restructuring Letter Agreements (the "RLAs") with all 15 banks and export credit agencies (the "Lenders") providing our senior secured credit facilities, to waive 100% of the principal repayments for 25 months, for the period commencing June 1st 2016 and ending June 30th 2018 and waive or substantially relax financial covenants until December 31st 2019. The agreements are subject to certain conditions precedent, including an equity raise of not less than $50.0 million of net proceeds to be completed by September 30th 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!