Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Announces $51.5M Common Stock Offering
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) announced it plans to make an underwritten public offering for $51.5 million gross proceeds of its common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes. Oaktree Capital Management, L.P., Caspian Capital LP and family members or entities owned and controlled by affiliates of the family of our Chief Executive Officer and founder, Mr. Pappas, have indicated that they will purchase common shares with gross proceeds representing their respective pro rata shares of the gross proceeds of the offering, based on their respective current percentage ownership in the Company.
Citigroup, Clarksons Platou Securities, Deutsche Bank Securities and DNB Markets are acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by calling toll-free 1-800-831-9146; Clarksons Platou Securities, Inc., 280 Park Avenue, 21st floor, New York, NY 10017, or email@example.com, or by calling toll-free 1-855 864 2265; Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, telephone: 800-503-4611, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; DNB Markets, 200 Park Ave, Floor 31, New York, NY 10166, or by calling 212 681 3800.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (SCYX) (IMAX) Higher; (RIGL) (SCSS) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!