Staples (SPLS) President Wilson Resigns
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On September 27, 2016, Staples, Inc. (the "Company") and John Wilson, President, Staples International and Head of Global Transformation, mutually agreed that Mr. Wilson is leaving the Company effective as of October 31, 2016, and will receive his severance benefits pursuant to his severance agreement with the Company. In connection with Mr. Wilson's departure, on September 29, 2016 the Company and Mr. Wilson entered into a letter agreement (the "Letter Agreement") providing that Mr. Wilson will receive a contingent termination payment by March 31, 2017 equivalent to the amount he would have otherwise received under the Company’s Amended and Restated Executive Officer Incentive Plan (the “EOIP”) if he had remained employed through the end of fiscal year 2016, pro-rated to account for the time he was actually employed. Assuming the Company-wide performance objectives under the EOIP are achieved and at target levels, the amount of the termination payment would be equivalent to three-quarters of 85% of Mr. Wilson’s annual base salary, subject to the terms of the Letter Agreement. The Letter Agreement also provides that Mr. Wilson will receive a monthly housing allowance of Euro 12,500 per month plus reasonable utility expenses for the period beginning the day after his last day of employment and ending on February 28, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!