Standard Motor Products (SMP) Inks New Supply Agreement with PurePower Technologies
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Standard Motor Products, Inc. (NYSE: SMP) announces a new supply agreement with PurePower Technologies.
The agreement will leverage SMP's proven marketing and distribution strategies to deliver PurePower Technologies' premium diesel products to the automotive aftermarket, including new and remanufactured diesel fuel injectors. Highlighting the offering are new OE-production injectors for 6.0L, 6.4L and I6 engines.
SMP is well-positioned as a leader in the automotive aftermarket diesel category providing a combination of outstanding product and the broadest coverage. SMP offers hundreds of diesel parts in dozens of unique diesel categories, and is a basic manufacturer in most of them. Keeping with the company's commitment to deliver the finest quality diesel products, this new agreement solidifies SMP's position in the diesel market and provides SMP customers with the high-quality product they need to compete in this growing segment.
PurePower Technologies has produced more than 25 million injectors for OEMs and the aftermarket on its way to becoming an industry-leading supplier of diesel fuel-injection systems. Each injector is the result of a vertically integrated process that employs design, development, and other techniques to ensure quality and efficiency.
With this agreement in place, SMP is proud to offer PurePower Technologies' high-quality products to the automotive aftermarket.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Holiday Comps Fall 2%; Comps Down 1% Ex-FX
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Websit
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!