Standard Motor Products (SMP) Inks New Supply Agreement with PurePower Technologies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Standard Motor Products, Inc. (NYSE: SMP) announces a new supply agreement with PurePower Technologies.
The agreement will leverage SMP's proven marketing and distribution strategies to deliver PurePower Technologies' premium diesel products to the automotive aftermarket, including new and remanufactured diesel fuel injectors. Highlighting the offering are new OE-production injectors for 6.0L, 6.4L and I6 engines.
SMP is well-positioned as a leader in the automotive aftermarket diesel category providing a combination of outstanding product and the broadest coverage. SMP offers hundreds of diesel parts in dozens of unique diesel categories, and is a basic manufacturer in most of them. Keeping with the company's commitment to deliver the finest quality diesel products, this new agreement solidifies SMP's position in the diesel market and provides SMP customers with the high-quality product they need to compete in this growing segment.
PurePower Technologies has produced more than 25 million injectors for OEMs and the aftermarket on its way to becoming an industry-leading supplier of diesel fuel-injection systems. Each injector is the result of a vertically integrated process that employs design, development, and other techniques to ensure quality and efficiency.
With this agreement in place, SMP is proud to offer PurePower Technologies' high-quality products to the automotive aftermarket.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Nov. AUM of $56.5B
- Milestone Scientific (MLSS) Updates on Henry Schein (HSIC) Agreement; Completes Training of Specialists
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!