Square's (SQ) CEO Jack Dorsey Enters Stock Trading Plan
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) CEO Jack Dorsey has entered into a stock trading plan to sell shares of Square over the course of the next twelve months, in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. The prearranged plan was finalized in August, and total shares available for sale are capped at approximately 7% of Mr. Dorsey’s overall holdings. The proceeds from these sales are for Mr. Dorsey’s financial and tax planning purposes and to enable him to help further fund the Start Small Foundation. The transactions will be disclosed periodically through Form 4 and Form 144 filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!