Square's (SQ) CEO Jack Dorsey Enters Stock Trading Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) CEO Jack Dorsey has entered into a stock trading plan to sell shares of Square over the course of the next twelve months, in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. The prearranged plan was finalized in August, and total shares available for sale are capped at approximately 7% of Mr. Dorsey’s overall holdings. The proceeds from these sales are for Mr. Dorsey’s financial and tax planning purposes and to enable him to help further fund the Start Small Foundation. The transactions will be disclosed periodically through Form 4 and Form 144 filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!