Square (SQ) Taps SolarCity's Dale as Chief Accounting Officer
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) announced that Ajmere Dale has joined the company as Chief Accounting Officer.
Prior to joining Square, Dale served as Vice President and Corporate Controller for SolarCity Corporation, where he was responsible for financial accounting and reporting. Dale is an Associate Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and holds a Masters in Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Imperial College London.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Net Element's (NETE) PayOnline Enters Azerbaijan via New Agreement with Flight.az
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC Fined $16.5M by FINRA over AML Supervision, Other Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!