Square (SQ) Taps SolarCity's Dale as Chief Accounting Officer
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) announced that Ajmere Dale has joined the company as Chief Accounting Officer.
Prior to joining Square, Dale served as Vice President and Corporate Controller for SolarCity Corporation, where he was responsible for financial accounting and reporting. Dale is an Associate Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and holds a Masters in Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Imperial College London.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- Caesars wraps up $18 billion bankruptcy case, eyes future
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!