Square (SQ) General Counsel to Retire
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) disclosed that on August 8, 2016, Dana R. Wagner, the General Counsel and Corporate of the Company notified the Company of his intention to resign from his position as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of the Company prior to the end of the third quarter of 2016. Mr. Wagner has given over five years of dedicated service and provided significant contributions to the Company. In order to ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Wagner may render transitional services as a consultant to the Company after his resignation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- Amedisys (AMED) Prelim. Q3 EPS Misses Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!