Square (SQ) General Counsel to Retire
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) disclosed that on August 8, 2016, Dana R. Wagner, the General Counsel and Corporate of the Company notified the Company of his intention to resign from his position as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of the Company prior to the end of the third quarter of 2016. Mr. Wagner has given over five years of dedicated service and provided significant contributions to the Company. In order to ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Wagner may render transitional services as a consultant to the Company after his resignation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC) Announces Receipt of Positive EMA CHMP for LJPC-401 in SCD
- Wells Fargo says head of capital finance to retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!