Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Significant Increase in pre-Orders for New iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pre-orders of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus at Sprint (NYSE: S) are up more than 375 percent in the first three days over last year.
Since Sprint began accepting pre-orders on Sept. 9, new and existing customers have been placing orders for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus at a rate nearly four times greater than this time last year.
“It’s clear that Sprint customers want to get the most out of the incredible iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus and know there’s no better place for this than Sprint,” said Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure. “No other carrier can match the value Sprint offers iPhone customers. With Unlimited Freedom and also 50% Off, as well as innovative programs such as iPhone Forever, we can meet any customer’s needs. Our network has never performed better, and we’re pleased to deliver the hottest smartphone of the year to our loyal customers and we welcome many more who are giving us a try.”
Sprint is giving customers unprecedented value and simplicity with the launch of Unlimited Freedom: two lines of unlimited talk, text and data for the incredible price of $100 a month. Unlimited Freedom includes unlimited mobile-optimized streaming videos, gaming and music, and unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else. Simple and straightforward with no access charges or hidden fees. (Excludes taxes and surcharges.)1 Coupled with Sprint’s reliable network, customers get the best price among all carriers and can enjoy as much data – worry-free – as they want.
Customers can switch to Sprint and save 50% off the price of most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile standard rate plans. Customers who switch get 50% off most current competitor rate plan prices, with savings until May 31, 2018.2
Sprint will pay switching fees up to $650 per line via Visa® Rewards Card after phone trade-in and online registration.3 With Sprint’s 30-Day Total Satisfaction Guarantee, you can return your phone and we’ll refund device costs, qualifying service costs and related fees if you’re not satisfied.4
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!