Sprint Corp. (S), Cequint Enter Robocall Partnership
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sprint announced a partnership with Cequint, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Transaction Network Services (TNS), to help protect Sprint customers from unwanted robocalls. The companies are working to develop enhanced Caller ID solutions, and expect to integrate the service later this year.
“We are always looking for ways to provide our customers with the best experience, and protecting them from unwanted robocalls is one of them,” said Mark Yarkosky, Sprint’s Director of Product Management. “Cequint’s successful work with mobile operators is evolving the way people connect on their mobile devices and we couldn’t be happier about working with them on this important initiative.”
“We are delighted to be working with Sprint in bringing to market an innovative solution that helps protect subscribers from nuisance calls,” said Mike Keegan, Chief Executive Officer of Transaction Network Services. “We are taking a unique approach with our solution by directly leveraging data and network intelligence to identify a higher percentage of nuisance callers, giving subscribers a better way to take control of the calling experience.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!