Sprint Corp. (S), Cequint Enter Robocall Partnership
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sprint announced a partnership with Cequint, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Transaction Network Services (TNS), to help protect Sprint customers from unwanted robocalls. The companies are working to develop enhanced Caller ID solutions, and expect to integrate the service later this year.
“We are always looking for ways to provide our customers with the best experience, and protecting them from unwanted robocalls is one of them,” said Mark Yarkosky, Sprint’s Director of Product Management. “Cequint’s successful work with mobile operators is evolving the way people connect on their mobile devices and we couldn’t be happier about working with them on this important initiative.”
“We are delighted to be working with Sprint in bringing to market an innovative solution that helps protect subscribers from nuisance calls,” said Mike Keegan, Chief Executive Officer of Transaction Network Services. “We are taking a unique approach with our solution by directly leveraging data and network intelligence to identify a higher percentage of nuisance callers, giving subscribers a better way to take control of the calling experience.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!