Sprint (S) to Launch 4G LTE Network in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, San Antonio on July 15th
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Sprint (NYSE: S) announcing the company will unveil 4G LTE network capabilities in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio on July 15th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Sprint (S) to Buy
- Roche's (RHHBY) Ventana Medical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Companion Algorithm ER (SP1)
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!