Spotify, Yahoo! (YHOO) Could Announce Distribution Deal -AllThingsD
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
AllThingsD reporting Spotify will do a distribution deal with Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO). A source has said Yahoo! users will see Spotify links on the website, but will only be able to play music if the company's software is downloaded and already opened.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Sanofi's (SNY) Genzyme Granted FDA Priority Review for Cerdelga NDA
- Crealta to Acquire Nearly All Savient (SVNT) Assets in $120.4M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!