Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; TRASM Fell 7%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.24, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $621.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $616.09 million.
Total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM) for the third quarter 2016 decreased 7.0 percent compared to the same period last year, primarily driven by a decrease in passenger yield as a result of industry competitive pricing pressures. Although yields decreased year over year, throughout the third quarter 2016, the Company saw sequential improvement in the rate of decline
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spirit Airlines (SAVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!