Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; TRASM Fell 7%
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.24, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $621.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $616.09 million.
Total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM) for the third quarter 2016 decreased 7.0 percent compared to the same period last year, primarily driven by a decrease in passenger yield as a result of industry competitive pricing pressures. Although yields decreased year over year, throughout the third quarter 2016, the Company saw sequential improvement in the rate of decline
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spirit Airlines (SAVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!