Spherix (SPEX) Says Equitable Files Suit Against ViaSat (VSAT)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In addition to the lawsuits previously announced this week, Spherix is announcing that Equitable filed another case in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware against ViaSat, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSAT), case number: 1:16-cv-00720-UNA. ViaSat is a global broadband services and technology company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion.
As previously announced, and further manifested by today's release, Equitable and Spherix are working diligently to monetize these valuable assets and drive revenue for the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!