Spherix (SPEX) Says Equitable Files Suit Against ViaSat (VSAT)
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In addition to the lawsuits previously announced this week, Spherix is announcing that Equitable filed another case in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware against ViaSat, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSAT), case number: 1:16-cv-00720-UNA. ViaSat is a global broadband services and technology company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion.
As previously announced, and further manifested by today's release, Equitable and Spherix are working diligently to monetize these valuable assets and drive revenue for the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!