Spherix (SPEX) Says Equitable Files Suit Against ViaSat (VSAT)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In addition to the lawsuits previously announced this week, Spherix is announcing that Equitable filed another case in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware against ViaSat, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSAT), case number: 1:16-cv-00720-UNA. ViaSat is a global broadband services and technology company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion.
As previously announced, and further manifested by today's release, Equitable and Spherix are working diligently to monetize these valuable assets and drive revenue for the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!