Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/04: (NVGN) (W) (AEO) Higher; (NSPR) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Target Lifted to $425 at Baird Ahead of AWS Breakout
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Updates on Legal Proceedings; Next Major Milestone is Markman Hearing
- Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Prices 10M Common Offering at $1/Share
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Acquires Canadian Rights to Altace (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!