Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sony (SNE) Won't Move Forward with Planned Release of 'The Interview'
- Agenus (AGEN) Reports ZOE-50 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint (GSK)
- Medicines Co. (MDCO), SciClone Pharma (SCLN) Enter Partnership for Two Cardio Products in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!