Spherix (SPEX) Says 1-for-20 Will Take Effect Today
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation, as amended, to effect a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of its common stock that will become effective at the end of business today. The reverse stock split-adjusted shares of the Company's common stock will begin trading at the start of NASDAQ trading on September 24, 2012. The Company's shares will continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "SPEX", with the fifth character "D" added to the end of the trading symbol for a period of 20 trading days to indicate the reverse stock split has occurred. Thereafter, the Company's symbol will revert to its original symbol "SPEX". A new CUSIP number has been assigned to Spherix' common stock after the reverse stock split becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Amends Senior Secured Facility; Board Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback
- ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit to Launch Generic Robinul Tabs
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Acquires 3 Branded Hotels for $42.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!