Spherix (SPEX) Announces Resignation of Two Directors
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced that two of the Company's Directors, Jeffrey Ballabon and Howard E. Goldberg, have stepped down from the Spherix Board, effective immediately. Both Mr. Ballabon and Mr. Goldberg resigned amicably and expressed no disagreements on any of the Company's principles or practices.
Anthony Hayes, Chief Executive Officer of Spherix, stated, "Spherix would like to thank Jeff and Howard for their service and contributions as Board members. We wish Jeff and Howard the best of luck and success in their future endeavors. The reduction in the size of our Board will reduce costs and streamline our operations to increase shareholder value. The Board of our Company is now appropriately sized to match our current needs. With costs declining, multiple monetization streams in place and more than $7 million in unencumbered cash, we remain committed to delivering meaningful value to our shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!