Spherix (SPEX) Announces Resignation of Two Directors
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced that two of the Company's Directors, Jeffrey Ballabon and Howard E. Goldberg, have stepped down from the Spherix Board, effective immediately. Both Mr. Ballabon and Mr. Goldberg resigned amicably and expressed no disagreements on any of the Company's principles or practices.
Anthony Hayes, Chief Executive Officer of Spherix, stated, "Spherix would like to thank Jeff and Howard for their service and contributions as Board members. We wish Jeff and Howard the best of luck and success in their future endeavors. The reduction in the size of our Board will reduce costs and streamline our operations to increase shareholder value. The Board of our Company is now appropriately sized to match our current needs. With costs declining, multiple monetization streams in place and more than $7 million in unencumbered cash, we remain committed to delivering meaningful value to our shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable DVM-250 Recorder, FleetVu Services Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!