Spherix (SPEX) Announces Resignation of Two Directors
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced that two of the Company's Directors, Jeffrey Ballabon and Howard E. Goldberg, have stepped down from the Spherix Board, effective immediately. Both Mr. Ballabon and Mr. Goldberg resigned amicably and expressed no disagreements on any of the Company's principles or practices.
Anthony Hayes, Chief Executive Officer of Spherix, stated, "Spherix would like to thank Jeff and Howard for their service and contributions as Board members. We wish Jeff and Howard the best of luck and success in their future endeavors. The reduction in the size of our Board will reduce costs and streamline our operations to increase shareholder value. The Board of our Company is now appropriately sized to match our current needs. With costs declining, multiple monetization streams in place and more than $7 million in unencumbered cash, we remain committed to delivering meaningful value to our shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) Names New CFO
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Announces $87M Acquisition of Monroe County Acreage
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!