Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Says FDA Advisory Committee Votes that Qapzola Has Not Shown Substantial Evidence of Treatment Effect Over Placebo
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NasdaqGS: SPPI), a biotechnology company with fully integrated commercial and drug development operations with a primary focus in Hematology and Oncology, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) voted that Qapzola for immediate intravesical instillation post-transurethral resection of bladder tumors (post-TURBT) has not shown substantial evidence of a treatment effect over placebo in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC).
The committee recommendation is not binding on the FDA, which makes the final decision on approval. The Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date for the Qapzola NDA is December 11, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cempra (CEMP): Two Key Upcoming Catalysts - Needham
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Granted U.S. FDA Fast Track Designation for ABO-102 in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, PDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!