Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Receives FDA Complete Response Letter Related to QAPZOLA NDA
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Spectrum Pharma (NASDAQ: SPPI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 8.01 - Other Events.
On November 17, 2016, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) received a Complete Response Letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) with respect to the Company’s New Drug Application for QAPZOLA (apaziquone for intravesical instillation). On November 15, 2016, the Company met with the FDA to discuss the strategy for further development of QAPZOLA. Based on the discussions, the Company is evaluating a new smaller study that would replace the ongoing Phase 3 program in which enrollment has been stopped.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Concordia International (CXRX) Shares Move to Session Lows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!