Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Receives FDA Complete Response Letter Related to QAPZOLA NDA
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Spectrum Pharma (NASDAQ: SPPI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 8.01 - Other Events.
On November 17, 2016, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) received a Complete Response Letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) with respect to the Company’s New Drug Application for QAPZOLA (apaziquone for intravesical instillation). On November 15, 2016, the Company met with the FDA to discuss the strategy for further development of QAPZOLA. Based on the discussions, the Company is evaluating a new smaller study that would replace the ongoing Phase 3 program in which enrollment has been stopped.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Granted Additional Time to Meet Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Curis (CRIS) Files 10.2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!