Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Receives FDA Complete Response Letter Related to QAPZOLA NDA
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectrum Pharma (NASDAQ: SPPI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 8.01 - Other Events.
On November 17, 2016, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) received a Complete Response Letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) with respect to the Company’s New Drug Application for QAPZOLA (apaziquone for intravesical instillation). On November 15, 2016, the Company met with the FDA to discuss the strategy for further development of QAPZOLA. Based on the discussions, the Company is evaluating a new smaller study that would replace the ongoing Phase 3 program in which enrollment has been stopped.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!