Spectranetics' (SPNC) AngioSculptX Receives CE Mark
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The Spectranetics Corporation (Nasdaq: SPNC) announced receipt of CE marking for the AngioSculptX Drug-coated PTCA Scoring Balloon Catheter. AngioSculptX is a first-of-its-kind device, combining the proven AngioSculpt PTCA scoring balloon catheter with a drug coating. It is indicated for the treatment of hemodynamically significant coronary artery stenosis, including in-stent restenosis.
"AngiosculptX represents a unique coronary scoring technology that incorporates a drug coating. Given its clinical results, it is a significant advancement in therapy options for patients," said Professor Bruno Scheller of Saarlandes University Clinic in Homburg, Germany.
"Spectranetics is committed to providing specialized and innovative tools alongside compelling clinical data to improve our patients’ quality of life, and AngioSculptX exemplifies these important elements,” said President and CEO Scott Drake.
As previously disclosed, and part of the original acquisition of AngioScore, Inc., there is a $5 million milestone payment related to receiving CE mark for AngioSculptX that the Company expects to pay in the third quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), AstraZeneca (AZN) to Co-Develop MEDI181 for Alzheimer's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!