SpartanNash (SPTN) Names New Accounting Chief
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SpartanNash (Nasdaq: SPTN) announced that Tammy Hurley, SpartanNash Vice President, Finance has been named Chief Accounting Officer. The Board of Directors approved this appointment at its quarterly meeting.
Ms. Hurley joined SpartanNash in 2001 as Controller, and was promoted in 2002 to Director of Finance. Since then she has held finance roles of increasing responsibility and broadened her responsibilities to include Business Segment Accounting and Corporate Financial Reporting, Analysis and Taxes. Ms. Hurley was named Vice President, Finance in 2015.
“Tammy’s career at SpartanNash has been one of continuous growth and added responsibilities. She has demonstrated outstanding performance in all assignments and grown substantially in her leadership capabilities,” commented Dennis Eidson, SpartanNash’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “With the depth and breadth of her experience, we are most fortunate to have Tammy overseeing our finance group. She is well respected by our executive team, co-workers, and customers; and she is an integral member of the finance team lead by Chris Meyers, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.”
Ms. Hurley is a Certified Public Accountant and her professional associations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants and Hugh Michael Beahan Foundation, Past Treasurer of the Board of Trustees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!