Southwest Airlines (LUV) Announces Pilots To Vote on New Contract Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) today announced that the Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association (SWAPA) Board of Directors will be presenting the recently-announced contract agreement to Southwest Pilots for a vote.
"We value our Pilots and the role they play in our success," said Vice President Flight Operations, Alan Kasher. "The tentative agreement acknowledges their contributions, so I'm pleased that they will have an opportunity to vote on it."
Over the next few weeks, Union leaders will share the terms of the agreement with the Pilot group as well as information about the voting process. If approved, the new contract will become amendable August 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!