Southwest Airlines (LUV) Announces Pilots To Vote on New Contract Agreement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) today announced that the Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association (SWAPA) Board of Directors will be presenting the recently-announced contract agreement to Southwest Pilots for a vote.
"We value our Pilots and the role they play in our success," said Vice President Flight Operations, Alan Kasher. "The tentative agreement acknowledges their contributions, so I'm pleased that they will have an opportunity to vote on it."
Over the next few weeks, Union leaders will share the terms of the agreement with the Pilot group as well as information about the voting process. If approved, the new contract will become amendable August 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!