Southwest Airlines (LUV) Announces Pilots To Vote on New Contract Agreement
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) today announced that the Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association (SWAPA) Board of Directors will be presenting the recently-announced contract agreement to Southwest Pilots for a vote.
"We value our Pilots and the role they play in our success," said Vice President Flight Operations, Alan Kasher. "The tentative agreement acknowledges their contributions, so I'm pleased that they will have an opportunity to vote on it."
Over the next few weeks, Union leaders will share the terms of the agreement with the Pilot group as well as information about the voting process. If approved, the new contract will become amendable August 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!