Southwest Airlines (LUV) Announces Pilots To Vote on New Contract Agreement
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) today announced that the Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association (SWAPA) Board of Directors will be presenting the recently-announced contract agreement to Southwest Pilots for a vote.
"We value our Pilots and the role they play in our success," said Vice President Flight Operations, Alan Kasher. "The tentative agreement acknowledges their contributions, so I'm pleased that they will have an opportunity to vote on it."
Over the next few weeks, Union leaders will share the terms of the agreement with the Pilot group as well as information about the voting process. If approved, the new contract will become amendable August 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!