Southwest Airlines (LUV), FMT Enter Agreement in Principle Over New Contract
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) announced that negotiators have reached an Agreement in Principle for the Company's Facilities Maintenance Technicians. Terms of the five-year deal include a complete set of work rules, a wage scale, and a ratification bonus. If ratified, the agreement would become the group's first contract since being accreted into the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA).
"We appreciate our Facilities Maintenance Technicians and their contributions to the success of Southwest Airlines," said Senior Director Corporate Facilities John Zuzu. "This agreement recognizes their efforts, and it supports the needs of our operations and our Company."
The Agreement in Principle is subject to final review by AMFA's National Executive Committee before it is submitted to its members for a vote. A date for a ratification vote will be determined in the coming days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!