SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Says Securities Class Action Claims Were Dismissed
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Fang Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) announced that the United States District Court for the Central District of California has dismissed with prejudice all claims asserted by the lead plaintiffs in a securities class action lawsuit against the Company and certain of its current and former officers commenced against them on October 30, 2015, by a shareholder purporting to represent a class consisting of purchasers of the Company's common stock between May 20, 2015 and October 27, 2015. On October 18, 2016, the Court granted the defendants' motion to dismiss the First Amended Complaint. The lead plaintiffs did not pursue a further amendment, and the Court dismissed the lead plaintiffs' claims with prejudice on November 4, 2016. No payment or any other consideration was paid by the Company or its officers in connection with the lawsuit's dismissal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!