Sophiris Bio (SPHS) to Offer Common Shares and Warrants
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sophiris Bio Inc. (NASDAQ: SPHS) ("Sophiris"), a biopharmaceutical company developing PRX302 (topsalysin) for the treatment of urological diseases, today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, its common shares and warrants to purchase additional common shares in an underwritten public offering. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Offer Common Stock
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- NCR Corp. (NCR) Reports Agreement to Conclude Fox River Environmental Matter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!