Sophiris Bio (SPHS) to Offer Common Shares and Warrants
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sophiris Bio Inc. (NASDAQ: SPHS) ("Sophiris"), a biopharmaceutical company developing PRX302 (topsalysin) for the treatment of urological diseases, today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, its common shares and warrants to purchase additional common shares in an underwritten public offering. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Prices 3.85M Shares, $200M Conv. Notes Offerings
- BlackLine (BL) Prices 8.6M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Announces Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!