SolarCity (SCTY), Credit Suisse Enter Agreement to Finance $300M+ of Residential Solar Projects
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SolarCity Corp. (Nasdaq: SCTY) announced that it has created a new fund to finance more than $300 million in solar projects with Credit Suisse. The fourth such collaboration between SolarCity and Credit Suisse will allow thousands of homeowners in the U.S. to pay less for solar electricity than they pay for utility bills.
The fund represents another new financing for SolarCity, following a $305 million cash equity financing and a fund to finance $347 million in projects with Citi that closed last month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral, Sees "Green Shoots Of A Recovery"
- WPX Energy Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!