Snap-On (SNA) to Acquire Car-O-Liner for $155M
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap-on Incorporated (NYSE: SNA) announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Car-O-Liner Holding AB for approximately $155 million in cash. Based in Gothenburg, Sweden, Car-O-Liner, with trailing 12 month sales of approximately $95 million, is a leading global provider of collision repair equipment and information and truck alignment systems. Subject to certain closing conditions, the transaction is expected to close within 30 days.
“Car-O-Liner’s product offering and special expertise are important additions to our Repair Systems & Information Group, bringing greater capabilities in collision repair and strengthening Snap-on’s position in the heavy duty segment,” said Nick Pinchuk, Snap-on chairman and chief executive officer. “Given trends in the collision space, including the need for greater precision, the requirement to accommodate new materials and the higher emphasis on shop efficiency, we believe this acquisition will further Snap-on’s progress along its strategic and coherent growth runway of expanding with repair shop owners and managers. We look forward to welcoming Car-O-Liner associates to the Snap-on family.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
- Downstream Development Authority Announces Launch of $250.0 Million Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!