Snap-On (SNA) to Acquire Car-O-Liner for $155M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Snap-on Incorporated (NYSE: SNA) announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Car-O-Liner Holding AB for approximately $155 million in cash. Based in Gothenburg, Sweden, Car-O-Liner, with trailing 12 month sales of approximately $95 million, is a leading global provider of collision repair equipment and information and truck alignment systems. Subject to certain closing conditions, the transaction is expected to close within 30 days.
“Car-O-Liner’s product offering and special expertise are important additions to our Repair Systems & Information Group, bringing greater capabilities in collision repair and strengthening Snap-on’s position in the heavy duty segment,” said Nick Pinchuk, Snap-on chairman and chief executive officer. “Given trends in the collision space, including the need for greater precision, the requirement to accommodate new materials and the higher emphasis on shop efficiency, we believe this acquisition will further Snap-on’s progress along its strategic and coherent growth runway of expanding with repair shop owners and managers. We look forward to welcoming Car-O-Liner associates to the Snap-on family.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Mundoro Provides Corporate Outlook for 2017
- FTC not sold on Walgreens' plan to win nod for Rite Aid deal: Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!