Snap-On (SNA) Announces ~$13M Acquisition of Sturtevant Richmont
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Snap-on Incorporated (NYSE: SNA) announced that it has acquired Sturtevant Richmont for approximately $13 million in cash. Based in Carol Stream, Illinois, Sturtevant Richmont, with annual sales of approximately $10 million, designs, manufactures and distributes mechanical and electronic torque wrenches as well as wireless torque error proofing systems for a variety of industrial applications. The acquisition of Sturtevant Richmont, which will be part of the company’s Commercial & Industrial Group, enhances and expands Snap-on’s capabilities in providing solutions that address torque requirements, which are increasingly essential to critical mechanical performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!