Smith Micro Software (SMSI) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Misses Expectations
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ: SMSI) announced preliminary revenue results for its fiscal third quarter ended, September 30, 2016. Preliminary revenue for the quarter is expected to be approximately $6.5 million, which is below the company's previously announced guidance of revenue in the range of $7.9 million to $8.4 million.
*** The Street sees revenue of $8.2 million.
Revenue during the quarter was significantly impacted by several large deals that were not closed as expected. We still expect to close these deals in subsequent quarters. The company will provide more details on its upcoming earnings conference call scheduled for October 26, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Set to Open Lower Following Distribution Cut
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Reports Conclusion of Probe on Disposition of PolyMedica
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!