Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Credit Facility Raised to $500M
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: SWHC) announced that its lenders have expanded the company's existing revolving line of credit to $350 million from $175 million and have increased the company's option to further expand its credit commitment to $150 million from $50 million. The amendments provide the company with an increase in overall credit availability to $500 million from $225 million. The credit facility remains unsecured.
"The successful growth of our business has allowed us to build an exceptionally strong balance sheet, providing us with a variety of options to invest in our future growth, both organically and inorganically, and execute our strategy to become the leading provider of quality products for the shooting, hunting, and rugged outdoor enthusiast," said Jeffrey D. Buchanan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation. "The expansion of our unsecured credit line is a clear reflection of the confidence our lenders have in Smith & Wesson and the overall strength of our business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!