Skyline Medical (SKLN) Reports Approval in Canada to Market STREAMWAY System
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLN) announces that it has received a Medical Device Establishment License to sell the STREAMWAY System and related disposables in Canada.
A number of distributors have expressed interest in selling STREAMWAY into Canada’s healthcare system. Skyline has now begun talks with several of them and expects within the next few weeks to come to terms with one or more distributors, covering approximately 1,500 hospitals in all 13 provinces of Canada.
“We look forward to bringing the STREAMWAY System and its many benefits to healthcare professionals and facilities to the approximately 10,000 operating rooms across Canada,” said Dr. Carl Schwartz, executive chairman of Skyline Medical. “This approval follows receipt of ISO 13485:2003 certification for the STREAMWAY System, which not only was a requirement for Canadian approval, but is necessary for the CE Mark and subsequent sales in the European Union. We are pleased to reach this important milestone in our plans for broader distribution of the STREAMWAY System.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!