Skyline Medical (SKLN) Reports Approval in Canada to Market STREAMWAY System
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLN) announces that it has received a Medical Device Establishment License to sell the STREAMWAY System and related disposables in Canada.
A number of distributors have expressed interest in selling STREAMWAY into Canada’s healthcare system. Skyline has now begun talks with several of them and expects within the next few weeks to come to terms with one or more distributors, covering approximately 1,500 hospitals in all 13 provinces of Canada.
“We look forward to bringing the STREAMWAY System and its many benefits to healthcare professionals and facilities to the approximately 10,000 operating rooms across Canada,” said Dr. Carl Schwartz, executive chairman of Skyline Medical. “This approval follows receipt of ISO 13485:2003 certification for the STREAMWAY System, which not only was a requirement for Canadian approval, but is necessary for the CE Mark and subsequent sales in the European Union. We are pleased to reach this important milestone in our plans for broader distribution of the STREAMWAY System.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janssen Announces Strong ORR Data from IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in r/r MZL
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Hits Target Enrollment in GENUINE Phase 3
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!