SkyWest (SKYW) November Traffic Data
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
SkyWest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SKYW) today reported that passenger boardings for November increased 8.0 percent to 4,807,623 compared to 4,450,215 for the same period last year. SkyWest also reported a 4.8 percent increase in revenue passenger miles (RPMs) for November, while available seat miles (ASMs) increased 3.8 percent compared to November 2011. The combined airlines generated 2.4 billion RPMs for the month, while ASMs increased to 3.0 billion. Load factor increased to 81.0 compared to 80.3 in November 2011. SkyWest also reported an increase of 6.4 percent in departures to 115,866 for November compared to 108,924 for the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- American National (AMNB) Executive Chairman Majors to Retire
- Staples (SPLS) Provides Update on Recent Hack of Point-of-Sale Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!