SkyWest (SKYW) November Traffic Data
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
SkyWest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SKYW) today reported that passenger boardings for November increased 8.0 percent to 4,807,623 compared to 4,450,215 for the same period last year. SkyWest also reported a 4.8 percent increase in revenue passenger miles (RPMs) for November, while available seat miles (ASMs) increased 3.8 percent compared to November 2011. The combined airlines generated 2.4 billion RPMs for the month, while ASMs increased to 3.0 billion. Load factor increased to 81.0 compared to 80.3 in November 2011. SkyWest also reported an increase of 6.4 percent in departures to 115,866 for November compared to 108,924 for the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 0.9% Yield
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Files Counterclaim in Williams (WMB) Suit; Says Williams Materially Breached Obligations
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX) Actively Testing, Providing Data for 12 IO Clinical Trials, 3 Academic Collaborations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!