SkyWest (SKYW) November Traffic Data
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
SkyWest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SKYW) today reported that passenger boardings for November increased 8.0 percent to 4,807,623 compared to 4,450,215 for the same period last year. SkyWest also reported a 4.8 percent increase in revenue passenger miles (RPMs) for November, while available seat miles (ASMs) increased 3.8 percent compared to November 2011. The combined airlines generated 2.4 billion RPMs for the month, while ASMs increased to 3.0 billion. Load factor increased to 81.0 compared to 80.3 in November 2011. SkyWest also reported an increase of 6.4 percent in departures to 115,866 for November compared to 108,924 for the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Rapiscan Systems (OSIS), DHS Extend Administrative Agreement
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance Covering SYN-004
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!