SkyWest (SKYW) November Traffic Data
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
SkyWest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SKYW) today reported that passenger boardings for November increased 8.0 percent to 4,807,623 compared to 4,450,215 for the same period last year. SkyWest also reported a 4.8 percent increase in revenue passenger miles (RPMs) for November, while available seat miles (ASMs) increased 3.8 percent compared to November 2011. The combined airlines generated 2.4 billion RPMs for the month, while ASMs increased to 3.0 billion. Load factor increased to 81.0 compared to 80.3 in November 2011. SkyWest also reported an increase of 6.4 percent in departures to 115,866 for November compared to 108,924 for the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Names Mark J. DeCesaris as CEO; Trevor P. Bond Steps Down
- SkyWest (SKYW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- UPS (UPS) Expands Agreement with Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) for RLNG Usage in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!