SkyWest (SKYW) November Traffic Data
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
SkyWest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SKYW) today reported that passenger boardings for November increased 8.0 percent to 4,807,623 compared to 4,450,215 for the same period last year. SkyWest also reported a 4.8 percent increase in revenue passenger miles (RPMs) for November, while available seat miles (ASMs) increased 3.8 percent compared to November 2011. The combined airlines generated 2.4 billion RPMs for the month, while ASMs increased to 3.0 billion. Load factor increased to 81.0 compared to 80.3 in November 2011. SkyWest also reported an increase of 6.4 percent in departures to 115,866 for November compared to 108,924 for the same period last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2015 Results Call Date
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- ZBB Energy (ZBB), Solar Power Announce Strategic Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!