SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Trading to Resume at 10:15AM ET After Change in Auditors
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trading in SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) will resume today, September 26, 2016, for quotation at 10:10 ET and trading at 10:15 ET, NASDAQ said.
Trading in ”SPU" was previously halted on September 20, 2016.
After the close Friday, SkyPeople Fruit Juice announced that on September 19, 2016, the Company received a letter from Wei Wei & Co., LLP ("Wei Wei") stating that it would cease its services as the independent registered public accounting firm of the Company, effective from September 19, 2016.
During the Engagement Period, there were (1) no disagreements between the Company and Wei Wei on matters of accounting principles or practices, financial statement disclosure or auditing scope or procedure, which disagreements, if not resolved to the satisfaction of Wei Wei, would have caused Wei Wei to make reference to the subject matter of the disagreement in its report on the consolidated financial statements, and (2) no "reportable events" as that term is defined in Item 304(a)(1)(v) of Regulation S-K. Wei Wei issued no audit reports on the Company's consolidated financial statements.
On September 22, 2016, the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company approved the engagement of Jia Roger Qian Wang, CPA as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm, effectively immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!