SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Trading to Resume at 10:15AM ET After Change in Auditors
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Trading in SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) will resume today, September 26, 2016, for quotation at 10:10 ET and trading at 10:15 ET, NASDAQ said.
Trading in ”SPU" was previously halted on September 20, 2016.
After the close Friday, SkyPeople Fruit Juice announced that on September 19, 2016, the Company received a letter from Wei Wei & Co., LLP ("Wei Wei") stating that it would cease its services as the independent registered public accounting firm of the Company, effective from September 19, 2016.
During the Engagement Period, there were (1) no disagreements between the Company and Wei Wei on matters of accounting principles or practices, financial statement disclosure or auditing scope or procedure, which disagreements, if not resolved to the satisfaction of Wei Wei, would have caused Wei Wei to make reference to the subject matter of the disagreement in its report on the consolidated financial statements, and (2) no "reportable events" as that term is defined in Item 304(a)(1)(v) of Regulation S-K. Wei Wei issued no audit reports on the Company's consolidated financial statements.
On September 22, 2016, the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company approved the engagement of Jia Roger Qian Wang, CPA as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm, effectively immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Active, Shares Gain
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!