SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Trading to Resume at 10:15AM ET After Change in Auditors
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Trading in SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) will resume today, September 26, 2016, for quotation at 10:10 ET and trading at 10:15 ET, NASDAQ said.
Trading in ”SPU" was previously halted on September 20, 2016.
After the close Friday, SkyPeople Fruit Juice announced that on September 19, 2016, the Company received a letter from Wei Wei & Co., LLP ("Wei Wei") stating that it would cease its services as the independent registered public accounting firm of the Company, effective from September 19, 2016.
During the Engagement Period, there were (1) no disagreements between the Company and Wei Wei on matters of accounting principles or practices, financial statement disclosure or auditing scope or procedure, which disagreements, if not resolved to the satisfaction of Wei Wei, would have caused Wei Wei to make reference to the subject matter of the disagreement in its report on the consolidated financial statements, and (2) no "reportable events" as that term is defined in Item 304(a)(1)(v) of Regulation S-K. Wei Wei issued no audit reports on the Company's consolidated financial statements.
On September 22, 2016, the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company approved the engagement of Jia Roger Qian Wang, CPA as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm, effectively immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marinus Pharma (MRNS) Announes Positive Preliminary Data from CDKL5 Patients Enrolled in Ongoing Phase 2 Open-Label Study Evaluating CNS-Selective GABAA Modulator, Ganaxolone
- Qualcomm (QCOM) January weekly volatility increased on Apple (AAPL) sues over patents
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!