SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Receives Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPU) announced that on September 2, 2016, the Company received a letter from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff (the "Nasdaq Staff").
The letter states that Nasdaq Staff has determined to continue the exception that the Company has been granted to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the period ended December, 31, 2015 (the "Form 10-K") and its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ending March 31, 2016, to also include its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ending June 30, 2016 (the "Forms 10-Q"). The terms of the exception are that on or before October 11, 2016, the Company must file the Form 10-K and Forms 10-Q so as to regain compliance with Nasdaq Rule 5250(c)(1). The letter was sent in response to the updated plan of compliance that the Company submitted to Nasdaq Staff.
In the event that the Company does not file its Form 10-K and Forms 10-Q on October 11, 2016, Nasdaq Staff has stated that it will provide written notification that the Company's securities will be delisted. At that time, the Company may appeal the Nasdaq Staff's determination to a Hearing Panel under Listing Rule 5815(a).
The Company expects to file its Form 10-K and Forms 10-Q on or before October 11, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!