SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE) Prices 9M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $297M
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE) announced the pricing of an underwritten secondary public offering of 9,000,000 shares of common stock by selling stockholders CD&R Landscape Holdings, L.P., an affiliate of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC, and Deere & Company, at a public offering price of $33.00 per share. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares being sold in this offering. In connection with the offering, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of common stock.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by Goldman, Sachs & Co., UBS Investment Bank and Baird, who are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Additional book-running managers are Barclays, RBC Capital Markets and William Blair. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, HSBC, ING, Natixis, SMBC Nikko and Mischler Financial Group, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone at 1-866-471-2526, by facsimile at 212-902-9316 or by emailing email@example.com;
- UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019 or by telephone at 1-888-827-7275; and
- Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Syndicate Department, 777 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202, by calling 800-792-2473, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these shares in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful, prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any state.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, William Blair, Robert W Baird, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!