SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE) Prices 9M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $297M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE) announced the pricing of an underwritten secondary public offering of 9,000,000 shares of common stock by selling stockholders CD&R Landscape Holdings, L.P., an affiliate of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC, and Deere & Company, at a public offering price of $33.00 per share. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares being sold in this offering. In connection with the offering, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of common stock.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by Goldman, Sachs & Co., UBS Investment Bank and Baird, who are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Additional book-running managers are Barclays, RBC Capital Markets and William Blair. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, HSBC, ING, Natixis, SMBC Nikko and Mischler Financial Group, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone at 1-866-471-2526, by facsimile at 212-902-9316 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019 or by telephone at 1-888-827-7275; and
- Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Syndicate Department, 777 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202, by calling 800-792-2473, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these shares in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful, prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any state.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces 16.66M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering (CG)
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, William Blair, Robert W Baird, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!