Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) Approves $150M Buyback
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $150.0 million share repurchase authorization to be accessed once its existing authorization is exhausted. Pursuant to the authorization, the Company may repurchase Class A common shares, from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions. The Company currently has approximately $58 million of remaining capacity under its existing authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
- Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Announces Compliance with NASDAQ Minimum Bid Price Listing Requirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!