Simulations Plus (SLP) Announces Collaboration Agreement with Top-5 Pharma Company
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Simulations Plus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLP) announced today that it has signed a collaboration agreement with a top-5 pharmaceutical company to extend and enhance its oral cavity dosing model within its industry gold standard GastroPlus™ simulation software program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dorman Products (DORM) Names Kevin M. Olsen as CFO
- Treehouse Foods (THS) to Close Azusa, CA and Ripon, WI Facilities
- YouTube Launches Video Gaming 'Event Pages'; Will Kickoff with E3 Coverage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!