Simulations Plus (SLP) Announces Collaboration Agreement with Top-5 Pharma Company
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Simulations Plus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLP) announced today that it has signed a collaboration agreement with a top-5 pharmaceutical company to extend and enhance its oral cavity dosing model within its industry gold standard GastroPlus™ simulation software program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Technology awarded $427 million contract: Pentagon
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Names Douglas S. Ingram and Todd B. Sisitsky to Board
- Charter (CHTR) Announces FCC Approval to Merge with Time Warner (TWC) and Acquire Bright House Networks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!