Simulations Plus (SLP) Announces Collaboration Agreement with Top-5 Pharma Company
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Simulations Plus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLP) announced today that it has signed a collaboration agreement with a top-5 pharmaceutical company to extend and enhance its oral cavity dosing model within its industry gold standard GastroPlus™ simulation software program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- Gogo (GOGO) Receives FAA, JCAB Clearance to Install Connectivity Service in JAL 777-200 Aircraft
- NeuroMetrix (NURO) Submits Regulatory Filing for NC-Stat DPNCheck in Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!